Thursday, March 31, 2011

So it begins...

So this may or may not be my 4th attempt at creating a blog. I love the idea of a blog and actually follow several blogs, but
1. I don't think I'm that interesting.
2. I don't have the best memory (so I'm not sure how remembering to blog is going to work out.)
3. What am I supposed to say on here and how often? I feel like it's a junior high dance all over again and I wore my flat sandals and everyone else wore heels.

Do I write an about me? Does anyone care that I have 3 grandparents, a mom, dad, brother & sister-in-law?
What if what I have to say isn't either interesting or funny? That's a lot of pressure. Is there cyber-judging?
Ok, deep breath, I guess I'm diving in. (pardon the grammatical errors, I don't remember what the rules are about comma placement or ending a sentence in a preposition. I'll try to make up for it in content).

I started this blog (as opposed to the other ones) with the intention of documenting my medical journey. And because my everything is wrapped up in my medical journey, I'm sure you will be getting updates on my spiritual and emotional journey too. Don't worry, it won't be all sap. I hope to keep you up to date on what it's like to be almost 30 and moving back in with your parents, as well. (oh YES! At least it's not a basement).

I should write a disclaimer: I am sarcastic. I try to never be sarcastic in regards to a person, because I don't want them to take it seriously and get their feelings hurt (but it happens anyway). There will be sarcasm a plenty in here I'm sure, but I will try to make it obvious. :)

Next post might be a little dry, bear with me because it explains a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment